Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ma Belle Ami Gabrielle

What can I say...Gabrielle is a feisty, mischievous coquette who enjoys stylish nights out where the term "last call" does not apply. She is an upstate NY enchantress with a razor's edge wit and an equally stunning visage. Her demeanor is one of cool confidence with a slight veil of mystery and intrigue. One look and you will know why this femme fatale can steal the show at the drop of a hat...

Cuse4527
: 1. Name/S&M-Dominatrix Name
Cleo454
: Gabrielle Tischler Kellner/Chiquita Banana


Cuse4527
: 2. How do you know me?
Cleo454
: You were introduced to me 2 years ago by Nick Mead under the DJ booth window at Maggies

Cuse4527
: 3. What is your opinion of Ugz?
Cleo454
: Besides if I buy them shoot me?
Cleo454
: They are slippers moonlighting as boots and as long as the wealthy female population at Syracuse doesn't find some other stupid foot trend to obsess over they will continue to be ubiquitous in Syracuse
Cleo454
: They are a powerful force. Even the rubber Burberry knock-off rain boots didn't push them off their pedestal

Cuse4527
: 4. Are you fabulous and if so, why?
Cleo454
: Yeah, but I prefer magnificent, or sophisticated, fabulous is old, fabulous is the new "cool"
Cleo454
: and why?
Cleo454
: Yikes, I might have to come back to this one. Complimenting my self is counter intuitive

Cuse4527: 5. What's the quickest thing a guy can do to turn you off when trying to hit on you?
Cleo454
: Have expectations
Cleo454
: I can't stand when a man comes at me with a list of what he wants reflected in the drool in the corner of his mouth
Cleo454
: if you come with expectations, count on not having them met, I’m a hard sell

Cuse4527
: 6. What would your ideal vacation entail?
Cleo454
: well let me say first that Uuuuudo stole Ibiza away from me and now I have to come up with something else. As payment I demand to go on that vacation, should it ever happen
Cleo454
: My ideal vacation......
Cleo454: Brazilian Caribbean for seven days, the Presidente Hotel, five star restaurants, room service, and sex three times a day (preferably with the same man)
Cleo454
: and then seven days in Miami sweating to Cuban music and drinking tequila
Cuse4527: wow, that is an awesome answer
Cleo454
: hahahaha see, my fabulousness just pours out, it's indescribable, you must experience it to see it

Cuse4527: 7. How bad is the double standard, "Stud v. Slut", for guys and girl?
Cleo454
: Real bad Mikey, real bad.
Cleo454: You know it's bad because men usually don't see it and they'll fight you on it
Cleo454: they'll disagree that there isn't a double standard, but men get high fived when they get laid, and we get "Oh honey, you better get yourself checked out, ok?"
Cleo454: And I think if it has to exist, it should be reversed, I mean, women put up with the pick up lines, the bad dress shirts, the drunk sweat, and if you convince us to sleep with you, we end up doing most of the work
Cleo454
: I think we're the heroes here

Cuse4527
: 8. Can girls and guys be platonic friends?
Cleo454
: I think it's case by case
Cleo454
: men and women have different ideas about what friendship is too, so if you don't agree on that it's hard to know if you have a friendship in the first place

Cuse4527
: 9. What is 2nd Base?
Cleo454
: Well after your survey on the subject failed miserably and my definition won hands down, I can say with confidence that it is everything your hands can touch
Cleo454
: boobs, butts, and mmmhhhhmmmm

Cuse4527
: 10. One Night Stands: Appealing or Appalling?
Cleo454
: For me, appalling, there is not a guy on earth who's getting past the 3 hour make out quota in one night. And if you never get past the first night, you never really have mind blowing sex, do you? You have awkward first time sex, or drunken "animal" sex and if you were sober "animal" would = messy
Cleo454
: I can see why it appeals to people who need affirmation, and people who like to have a good story
Cleo454
: and I gotta agree with Udo, my body is for pros only

Cuse4527
: 11. Would you ever dance on a bar?
Cleo454
: After that girl at Tin Lizzie's took a nose dive into the floor I'm more hesitant
Cleo454
: But I actually already have. If you bartend at Maggie's you're obligated to poor shots into everyone's mouth from the bar
Cleo454
: I'm sure we did some shaking of some kind when we were up there

Cuse4527
: 12. What would be your perfect outfit for a night out?
Cleo454
: huuuuuuuuuuuuoooooo
Cleo454: the question of my dreeeaaams
Cleo454
: well where am I going?
Cleo454: what's the occasion?
Cuse4527: how about a club, night out in nyc?
Cleo454
: am I drinking? dancing? ask Udo, these are important considerations
Cuse4527: haha
Cuse4527
: both
Cleo454
: ok
Cleo454
: a bright coral, silk viscose, body hugging, backless halter, mini dress with a neckline down to my belly button, the light light the green satin Gucci cage stilettos, a Fendi clutch, and canary diamonds pouring down my neck and out my ears
Cleo454
: oh and take me to Fekkai to get my hair done!

Cuse4527
: 13. What is the best thing about being a girl?
Cleo454
: the best thing....
Cleo454
: I can successfully match my emotions with the corresponding word in the dictionary, and will live a happier more open life because of it
Cleo454
: men think every feeling they have is anger
Cleo454
: "your dog just died, how do you feel" "angry"
Cleo454: "You mean sad, confused, weighted down, helpless?"
Cleo454: "Yeah Angry"
Cleo454
: whatever, it's a boring answer, but that girl Adrianne took mine
Cleo454
: and I want that noted

Cuse4527
: 14. What is your fav memory that involves me and you?
Cleo454
: awwwww my fav? There’s so many
Cuse4527
: or just choose one of your favs
Cleo454
: k
Cleo454: One Wednesday night we were bored and I had the genius idea to do power hour with hard liquor and it's still the only time I've ever puked from drinking. I think we laughed for 45 minutes straight
Cleo454
: I know at least I didn't finish the hour

Cuse4527: 15. How was our summer of the futon?
Cleo454
: I spent every Tuesday of the summer after my sophomore year on your futon and not once did I wake up with you standing over me breathing hard. Those were good times

Cuse4527
: 16. What is the best bar at Syracuse and why?
Cleo454
: Ok ok ok, the best bar at Syracuse is Maggie's Tavern
Cleo454
: and here's why, though this is not so much a credit to the bar as to it's drinkers
Cleo454
: it's the bar I have the most good memories from
Cleo454: it's the only bar that plays crazy and friends in low places in one night
Cleo454
: it's the only bar you can get to stay open all day for a fraternity keg party that serves one kind of beer but names itself after the German beer fest boasting thousands of brews
Cleo454
: and I met my best friends at that bar, anne, amy, you, and nick
Cleo454: so I guess it's Maggie's hands down (if nick reads this and I get a call about how he knew I would eat my words I'm telling him you made it up)

Cuse4527: 17. What is the best part about being from upstate NY?
Cleo454
: You get to school JC in Lacrosse Every spring and make the big girls cry :-D
Cleo454
: and it's homey. Section 4 baby

Cuse4527
: 18. Does "size" really matter?
Cleo454
: I'd say, no, as long as we're not talking micro dick, but then yes, there are support groups for that and it's sad, but you should really buy yourself a strap on
Cleo454
: That said, there IS such a thing as too big. It's a scary experience and rare but it puts a whole new spin on the word average


Cuse4527
: 19. Body Shots: Yes or No? and why?
Cleo454
: Yes please, if you have an above average body. They're harmless, and goofy, it's a good story, everyone laughs and oooohs at you. But below average it's risky, nobody wants to see that having whipped cream licked off it.


Cuse4527
: 20. How would you describe me?
Cuse4527
: (you can be as vicious as you want)
Cleo454
: hahah yeah I'm vicious
Cleo454: You're a wise ass, extremely loyal, very talented and quick witted
Cleo454
: You have terrible taste in television programming and spend too much time in front of the mind-sucking devise
Cleo454
: Your spin the bottle idea is brilliant in theory and in practice I think you'd better get a lawyer before you attempt it
Cleo454
: I'm convinced you'll end up with a huge family in Connecticut and a lovely wife and you'll wear polo shirts and play tennis or something
Cleo454
: you'll probably invent something that will make tons of money
Cleo454: like post-its, like in Romy and Michelle's high school reunion
Cleo454
: you're one of the most fair, opened minded men I've ever met, and very forgiving
Cleo454
: And you're fun, always easy to motivate
Cleo454: and you have three black shirts to wear to the bar
Cleo454
: and that's it