Have you ever seen the movie Serendipity? If you haven't, you aren't really missing anything. Pretty quickly I'll give you an overview:
Jon Cusack and Kate Beckinsale randomly meet each other, both have significant others, she believes in fate, they write their info in obscure items, and those obscure items eventually fall into each other's hands in the future...If it sounds confusing, don't worry, it's not. It's just far-fetched.
BUT, for some reason, I cannot turn it off if I catch it on. I mean, I've seen it already, there is no reason to watch it again...WITH commercials.
However, it has some things going for it that appeal to me.
1. Beckinsale. Good lord, she is a beautiful woman and that accent is like heaven.
2. It's a cheesy romantic comedy...right up my alley. And no, that is not a joke.
3. Piven is in it. Always a plus.
4. I'm a pretty big Cusack fan. High Fidelity is one of my favorite movies.
5. Not a bad soundtrack. "Moonlight Kiss" by Bap Kennedy is kind of catchy and sounds like it should be on The OC.
Now, this is coming from the guy that owns Legally Blond and Save the Last Dance. So, I guess it shouldn't be that crazy that I can't turn off Serendipity.