Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Here we go again...Revised Top 5.

5. Autumn Reeser - New girl on The OC makes a blazing jump into the Top 5.

4. Maria Sharapova - I was rooting for her at the US Open and I think I may have fallen in love with her.

3. Mischa Barton - New Mischa looks ridicidoo. Bruce has been on this bandwagon from day one.

2. Jennifer Aniston - The person I sit next to at work has the Vanity Fair she was in.

1. Keira Knightley - Ms. Knightley's reign as #1 on my top 5 is one of the greatest reigns of my #1s of all time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gold charm site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Kim said...

Every once in a while I stumble across some interesting blog posts. Yours is in that category.

I have a sheep skin boot website. It is a complete sheep skin boot resource.

Have a nice day.

kevingilbert2654 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

frandean9396 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com