Monday, September 19, 2005

My Ebert and Roeper of The OC Season 3 so far...

Ok, here are some thumbs up and down for The OC so far this season after two episodes...

Thumbs up: Marissa's look this year. I don't know, something about her. She looks like she isn't fasting any more. The new Marissa looks a lot better.

Thumbs down: No Caleb. I already miss the big guy.

Thumbs up: Evil Julie Cooper is much better than moderately bad Julie Cooper. Evil Julie Cooper is the best.

Thumbs down: Recycling an old story with Jimmy Cooper. How many times can Jimmy Cooper be in financial trouble? Come on, I like the character, but let's develop him a little bit.

Thumbs up: Ryan punching people.

Thumbs down:Ryan not punching enough people.

Thumbs up: Goodguy Sandy Cohen sticking up for Ryan and the family and taking it to Jimmy Cooper.

Thumbs down: Kirsten Cohen's never-ending saga in rehab for a made up alcohol problem.

Thumbs up: Taylor Townsend trying to steal all of Marissa's thunder. She is straight out of Mean Girls. I am a huge fan of one Ms. Autumn Reeser (her real name).

Thumbs down: Trey's exit to.........Vegas???? Um...are they trying to do a spinoff?

Thumbs up: The Dean of Discipline aka the in-the-closet gay athlete guy from Cruel Intentions.

Thumbs down: The weird new font for the opening credits. I know this is picky, but it bothers me.


That's all I got for right now. I'm liking the start of this season though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Survivor star pleads innocent to charges of income tax evasion
Federal prosecutors say Hatch did not pay taxes on his one million dollar winnings and other income.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my retailer related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. Come in and check it out if you get time :-.

Anonymous said...

hi, sweetloft guy,

i am a friend of funtommy's from college and i occasionally still read your blog from back in the days when the tao of tommy was published here. hi. i'm pilar, 'cuse class of '00, nice to meet you.

anyhoo, i just recently became obsessed with the oc and i remembered that you, i think, call it your "one true love" so...

here's the thing, two of my friends and i recently finished watching season 1, but we didn't realize how obsessed we'd be with the show until the first two eps of season 3 were already aired and we realized we would not be starting to tape season 3 until the third episode. it makes us want to cry more than marissa does. so i was wondering if you might know where a sista can find the first two eps of season 3 - like dyk if they are downloadable or whatever? i know this is kinda weird for me to even email you, someone i don't even know, about this, but you seem like someone who can understand my obsession. i mean, we haven't even started season 2 yet, but we already know we'll need, NEED, to see the first two episodes of season 3 and we don't really know anyone who watches the show besides us.

also, your blog is funny and i do like reading it now and then when i remember to read blogs.

any info you can give me would be appreciated, if you have any. you can email me if ya want, pilarrrgh@gmail.com.

i hope you are not scared of me b/c of this, but i'll take the gamble. my friends and i are just seriously in need of the first two eps. i mean, desperate times call for measures that are as desperate as emailing a friend of a friend whose blog i happen to read sometimes.

ok then, later on, and thanks!

tom's friend pilar