Sunday, September 18, 2005

What I think about...

Things I've been thinking about...

- Demi Moore at one time in the past was listed on imdb.com as a guest star on "The OC" which would be fantastic. I believe she would be either Summer's step-mom or real mom. Either way, taht would be unbelievable.

- If you are going to shoot Suge Knight, shouldn't you better be damn sure you kill him? Seriously, what do you think that guy is doing now? My guess is that he is either hiding in a bunker that he built that is hundreds of feet below ground or he has changed his name and moved to a very very foreign country. Either way, I'm guessing he's never going to get a good night's sleep for the rest of his life.

- I have quite the affinity for Chicken Lo Mein these past few weeks. I don't know why.

- Football season has started which means that if I have made any plans with you they are not definite and are always up for change based on the way Syracuse and the Giants are doing. This is non-negotiable. If they both lose in one weekend, all bets are off to my psychological well being.

- I am not looking forward to taking the air conditioner out of my window. I know it won't take that long and it's not that big of a deal, but I really hate doing it. Anyone else?

- After being in the workforce for a little while now I can wholeheartedly say that I cannot believe that anyone in college bitches at all. Seriously, none of you have problems. None of you have real issues. Oh, you disagree? Oh I'm sorry, maybe we can discuss your feelings when you aren't pounding beers, playing strip poker, and hooking up with "that girl I met at the bar".

- If I'm not in a shuffleboard league by next summer, I'm going to be pissed. And real shuffleboard, not the bar shuffleboard. I'm talking retirement community/cruise ship shuffleboard.

Alright, just had to get that off my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a data services site/blog. It pretty much covers data services related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)