Wednesday, December 13, 2006

RIP FHM

FHM, the once spirited periodical for those who fall into the highly coveted "have penis, will fuck; loves beer, No Fear!" demographic, will cease to exist by the end of Q1 next year.

In it's glory, one could pick up an FHM from any street vendor and check out the beautiful, scantily-clad women that adorned its pages. While, let it be known, teaching you how to take a shot of vodka through orifices that you didn't even know you had.

I, for one, shall miss seeing the FHM magazines strewn about our fraternity floor; usually having been pissed or vomited on by some coed, in his or her moment of glory.

They were also good for such things as:

- Feeding to Charlie the Dog
- Hitting Nikita the Dog
- Pelting a drunk Richter from afar

I guess I'll just have to settle for the sophomoric and elementary Maxim and/or Stuff. I mean, I need to get my injection of Dude Juice somehow.

Once again, RIP FHM, you will be forever missed.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Well done, friend. Well done, indeed.